He Was In One Of The Best Movies Of All Time, But Now He’s In Big Trouble With The Law

4 Min Read

Although he skyrocketed to fame in the last century with his role in Grease, actor Eddie Deezen now faces trouble with the law. The famous face from Grease has been accused of forcing his way inside nursing homes several times. He broke inside the privately-owned nursing facility several times and refused to leave the premises despite not having an adequate reason to be inside of it.

Deezen became famous for his role in Grease and the movie’s sequel. He played the character of Eugene Felsnic in the 1978 movie Grease and its 1982 sequel. However, his life has since gone off the rails as he has been accused of having a mental health condition that makes him dangerous to himself and the people around him.

TMZ obtained a commitment order document that states how sixty-five-year-old Deezen is no longer fit to stand trial. He was deemed incompetent due to a mental illness. He has since been transferred out of jail and moved to the Maryland Department of Health building, where he will be receiving treatment for his mental disorder.

The order obtained by TMZ states that Deezen is a danger to himself and other people. He will remain under the care of the Maryland Department of Health until professionals at the facility can determine that he is no longer a threat to himself or other people who are near him.

When Deezen first broke into the nursing home, he was charged with fourth-degree burglary as well as two counts of trespassing and one count of disturbing the peace, as he was very loud and obnoxious during the incident. However, prosecutors were not content with these initial charges and ultimately changed the charges to assault and disorderly conduct because of the way Deezen treated people at the nursing home.

During the April 2022 incident, Deezen forced his way inside the nursing home and refused to leave the building after a woman instructed him to do so. The witness at the nursing home told police that Deezen got physical with people and pushed his way through the opening. She also said that he broke into one of the rooms at the facility before he was kicked out for the day. He was apprehended by police before the day was out.

Later that same day, Deezen arrived back at the nursing home. He allegedly made a victim, a woman. She said that Deezen had a repeated history of stopping by her place as though he were some sort of stalker or something.

Security cameras caught Deezen at the woman’s property. The neighbor, who had the security camera, said they heard a noise while watching television with his fiancé. The noise was so loud that the man got up from watching TV and went to check on the neighboring property when he saw Deezen. He called the police to report the suspicious man’s activity.

Share This Article